2 week old chick labored breathing, gasping, lethargy

She was lonely peeping so I'm holding her rn. Now she's happy chirping now and then and sleeping

Attachments

• IMG_20240413_200718886.jpg
    IMG_20240413_200718886.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 10
If you hadn’t come across her laying in that bin of chicks, she wouldn’t have survived. I do hope that you’re able to find the answer to what’s going on with her. Maybe there’s something more specific that you can do to help her improve further.

@Wyorp Rock
@Debbie292d
The OP is giving good care and doing all they can.

I'd just give it time and see how it goes.

She also stumbles a bit but that should go away in time. I'm so so happy she's able to walk. I was concerned she was brain dead. She does randomly do the drinking action. I think it's neurological
You definitely are doing a marvelous job with her. ❤️

You might want to pick up some Nutra Cell chicken vitamins or something like that which has minimally E and B-Complex in it. You can put that in her/their water and it might help if it is something neurological, plus help build up any part of her that's lacking anything like bones, tissue, organs, etc.

You definitely are doing a marvelous job with her. ❤️

You might want to pick up some Nutra Cell chicken vitamins or something like that which has minimally E and B-Complex in it. You can put that in her/their water and it might help if it is something neurological, plus help build up any part of her that's lacking anything like bones, tissue, organs, etc.
Thank you! I will see if they have any!

Back
Top Bottom