Can i give oregano oil to my chicken? if its not essential?

True antibiotics. Amoxicillin, etc. Exact type and dose, I do not know.
oohh.. that we talking about pills?right i also read about it but wasn't sure if it was safe or not i thought maybe it was too much for a chicken.. (i just don't wanna mess up)

but i wonder what about amoxicillin syrup definitely seems easier to give

thank you very much.

oohh.. that we talking about pills?right i also read about it but wasn't sure if it was safe or not i thought maybe it was too much for a chicken.. (i just don't wanna mess up)

but i wonder what about amoxicillin syrup definitely seems easier to give

thank you very much.
Injections as well. I have no experience. THIS sub-forum may be of help to you.

Try a drop in your own tongue and tell us what your reaction is, I'm curious. Is it something you would take daily, or never again? Inquiring minds! In the interest of science and all that. Thanks.
to be honest just the smell is too much for me.. im ashamed.. but but i have seen other people talk about taking it with water themselves..

no this is our first time using it
yeah just gonna add a drop of it in 1 gallon of water thats it..
i am kinda worried then is there any other way to cure a chicken with respiratory infection?
Maybe start a post in the illness forum and explain what is going on with your chickens. Videos always help as well.

Bad advice with essential oils as they are generally of a higher strength. You normally would dilute it with water or a carrier oil (if used on skin).
Furthermore, that's not how scientific studies work.
She said it is NOT an essential oil; if it was, she would not be giving it to her chicken.

She said it is NOT an essential oil; if it was, she would not be giving it to her chicken.
Where did she say it wasn't an EO? She was asking if it was ok to give because it only stated oregano oil. Many oregano oil essential oils just state Oregano oil. Her first post is saying she didn't want to use it if it wasn't an essential oil.

Back
Top Bottom