So..If a Kangaroo and a Ostrich fight..who would win?

I think the obvious answer for the first would be ostrich, assuming the fighting conditions are equal and not favoring one or the other.
For the second, I've just gotta go lion. I think the stamina and agility of a lion would trump the brute strength of the bear. Lions routinely take down prey larger than themselves, and while bears might be fast and strong they just don't have the build of a lion, they're easily taken down by a couple of hunting dogs. Also, bears might be aggressive but they're not really the fighters that lions are, any lion would have more experience fighting than a grizzly. That's like setting up a fight between a 6'5 lumberjack and a 5'4 jiujitsu fighter, you might think the little guy doesn't stand a chance but he's probably going to come out on the right end of that fight.
Cats are also just known for being absolutely ferocious, that's why a bobcat could be your worst nightmare even though they're just the size of a dog (15-40lbs) they can inflict a lot more damage.

Meanwhile, a fight between a male lion and a male grizzly? Who wins that one? Hubby and I have "discussed" this for years
Hmm lions are powerful and more agile I would think plus that really thick hair on their neck to help prevent other animals from biting as easily..🤔🤔

But the male lion is no wimp either. And his mane would protect his head from any blows
Grizz. That mane isn't stopping a crushing swat from a grizzly, no matter how tough the lion is. The mass advantage and pure strength here are too much for even a large lion.

Sadly, there are numerous historical examples and accounts of this dating as far back as Rome. Bears almost always win.

Also. Ostrich wins. Roos are grapplers and need to get in close to get a good kick in or use their paws/claws. Very little to grapple on an ostrich, and those kicks are deadly from further away. Ostrich is faster and more agile too despite it's tall build.

Roman legions used all types of animal symbols as mascots. The Roman empire was officially represented by the Imperial Eagle.
Good grief, I looked it up and they had every animal under the sun in those rings. Yucky. It does still seem like the big cats were their main event tho.
Fun was had by all
No, they lacked any real sense of fun, bloodlust was had by all:sick

Back
Top Bottom