So..If a Kangaroo and a Ostrich fight..who would win?

Too far south. Most Roman women would have had dark hair unless they lightened it. Blonde hair was a mutation and had a higher occurrence in the north with the Gauls and proto germanic "barbarian" tribes outside the control of the empire.
So all those YouTube videos I watched were wrong?:(

Too far south. Most Roman women would have had dark hair unless they lightened it. Blonde hair was a mutation and had a higher occurrence in the north with the Gauls and proto germanic "barbarian" tribes outside the control of the empire.
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

Grizz. That mane isn't stopping a crushing swat from a grizzly, no matter how tough the lion is. The mass advantage and pure strength here are too much for even a large lion.

Sadly, there are numerous historical examples and accounts of this dating as far back as Rome. Bears almost always win.
Well, I refuse to admit this to my husband
You are sucking the fun out of this

Back
Top Bottom