Speckles's Babies Hatch Along!

My Speckled Sussex hen, Speckles, went broody Monday the 22nd. I wanted to make sure she was committed to doing it, and she has sat ever since on a empty nest. I took 10 eggs this evening and put them under her in a nest box and got her comfortable, I will move her into a more comfortable, private Inn tomorrow morning.
I have 10 Eggs
#3 - @ElfenLied89 - Dusty - Brown Egg - Mother Minnie
#5 - @Tiffany Wikk - Sage - Brown Egger - Mother Glacier
Feel free to pic an egg, and I am open for name suggestions. Please make along the lines of sweets and flowers or names that start with an S! Thank you all!
Tags - @Debbie292d, @TwoCrows, @GreenJay, @ElfenLied89, @fluffycrow, @everyone else
How about #8 and we'll call him/her Sweet Pea.

My Speckled Sussex hen, Speckles, went broody Monday the 22nd. I wanted to make sure she was committed to doing it, and she has sat ever since on a empty nest. I took 10 eggs this evening and put them under her in a nest box and got her comfortable, I will move her into a more comfortable, private Inn tomorrow morning.
I have 10 Eggs
#1 - @WoDia - Sassafras - Green Egg - Mother Pepper - Easter Egger
#3 - @ElfenLied89 - Dusty - Brown Egg - Mother Minnie - Golden Comet
#5 - @Tiffany Wikk - Sage - Brown Egg - Mother Glacier - Silver Laced Wyandotte
#8 - @Debbie292d - Sweet Pea - Brown Egg - Mother Wanda - Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
#9 - @Addicted To Chickens - Scilla - Blue Egg - Mother Walnut - Easter Egger
Feel free to pic an egg, and I am open for name suggestions. Please make along the lines of sweets and flowers or names that start with an S! Thank you all!
Tags - @Debbie292d, @TwoCrows, @GreenJay, @ElfenLied89, @fluffycrow, @everyone else
Thanks for the tag! :highfive:

#2 please - Lotus

Happy brooding Speckles!

Back
Top Bottom