All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Hi!
My weekend was ok. Saturday we went and explored some caves! Then hiked a trail!
How was your weekend?
Hey! It was pretty good, but nothing too exciting.
Well yesterday VBS did start so that's fun.
How was your week?
My family just got back from Kentucky! It was my parents' anniversary trip, and they took my boyfriend and myself along. It was great!
Mine was... interesting 🥲
I decided to start a painting last night!
View attachment 3871856
Oh noes, that doesn't sound like a good "interesting". 🥲 I hope things improve.
You're painting a parrot, or..? :)
*emerges from the dead*
Hello!
It’s been a bit, life’s been hectic. Could prolly afford to slow down, l do hope no one is disappointed to see me:oops:
For anyone who’s not, how art thou??

*retreats to the place from whence I came*
Hi!! You're alive! Good to see you!

Oh noes, that doesn't sound like a good "interesting". 🥲 I hope things improve.
Yeah, so many thing have been going "wrong" recently 😭 Aside from being sick, again, and having to miss a few days of something important, it is slowly getting better...
You're painting a parrot, or..? :)
Yeah! It's actually my bird, he's a Galah :)
20240626_201349.jpg

20220623_104158.jpg

Yeah, so many thing have been going "wrong" recently 😭 Aside from being sick, again, and having to miss a few days of something important, it is slowly getting better...
My first couple days of vacation were rough, and I've been on and off struggling with a few health things. Especially my stomach, I'm almost always nauseous, for months. But over vacay, I cut down on sugar and I'm feeling pretty good for the first time in a long while! I'm also always tired and want to sleep. Hopefully the B6 I was prescribed will help, they think it's adrenal somehing.
I hope you can get healthy too!
Yeah! It's actually my bird, he's a Galah :)
View attachment 3875240
View attachment 3875237
That's so pretty! Acrylic?

Back
Top Bottom