All the Christian Homeschoolers!

It’s a pair of what I think are d’uccles.Their names are Luke and Leia.

Attachments

• IMG_5078.jpeg
    IMG_5078.jpeg
    692.5 KB · Views: 8
My first couple days of vacation were rough, and I've been on and off struggling with a few health things. Especially my stomach, I'm almost always nauseous, for months. But over vacay, I cut down on sugar and I'm feeling pretty good for the first time in a long while! I'm also always tired and want to sleep. Hopefully the B6 I was prescribed will help, they think it's adrenal somehing.
Glad to hear you've been improving! I pray it continues for you!
I get the alway feeling tired, i keep shocking people with how early I go to bed 🥲 I do it though because I'm often awake way to early so try to make sure I'm sleeping enough.
I hope you can get healthy too!
Thanks!
That's so pretty! Acrylic?
Yes!

Hi there, I saw this thread it sounded interesting so I thought I’d join 🙃

My name is Titus (yep, named after the book in the Bible) and I’ve been homeschooled for my entire life. I’m 16 and going into my senior year of high school this year. I have seven siblings: an older sister, four younger brothers, and two younger sisters. My older sister went to a private Christian school for 1st grade, but other than that we’ve always been homeschooled (except my youngest brother and sister who are 2 years old and 9 months LOL). I like and dislike homeschooling for different reasons. On the one hand, I love how free my schedule is and how I can take breaks at any time throughout the year. But on the other hand I don’t have a lot of friends and I don’t get much social interaction, and on top of that my siblings can be very frustrating sometimes since I’m stuck at home with them 24/7. It’s alright though LOL.

I don’t have a ton of hobbies, but I love being outdoors and anything to do with nature—especially animals. I have three incubators and love hatching eggs. So far I have hatched peafowl, ducks, lots of chickens, turkeys (I actually have some hatching as I type this), and pheasants (they just hatched a couple days ago). I’ve also attempted to hatch emu eggs but was unfortunately unsuccessful. I also have other pets including a Guinea fowl, a tortoise, and two dogs. I’ve had a variety of other pets in the past as well, and the list of pets I’d like to get in the future keeps growing!

Thanks for having me on here, I hope to follow along and hear all about everyone else and the stories they’d like to share!

My name is Titus (yep, named after the book in the Bible) and I’ve been homeschooled for my entire life. I’m 16 and going into my senior year of high school this year. I have seven siblings: an older sister, four younger brothers, and two younger sisters. My older sister went to a private Christian school for 1st grade, but other than that we’ve always been homeschooled (except my youngest brother and sister who are 2 years old and 9 months LOL). I like and dislike homeschooling for different reasons. On the one hand, I love how free my schedule is and how I can take breaks at any time throughout the year. But on the other hand I don’t have a lot of friends and I don’t get much social interaction, and on top of that my siblings can be very frustrating sometimes since I’m stuck at home with them 24/7. It’s alright though LOL.

I don’t have a ton of hobbies, but I love being outdoors and anything to do with nature—especially animals. I have three incubators and love hatching eggs. So far I have hatched peafowl, ducks, lots of chickens, turkeys (I actually have some hatching as I type this), and pheasants (they just hatched a couple days ago). I’ve also attempted to hatch emu eggs but was unfortunately unsuccessful. I also have other pets including a Guinea fowl, a tortoise, and two dogs. I’ve had a variety of other pets in the past as well, and the list of pets I’d like to get in the future keeps growing!

Thanks for having me on here, I hope to follow along and hear all about everyone else and the stories they’d like to share!
Welcome! Nice to meet you, we're glad to have you here.
I completely understand why you dislike and like homeschooling, its the same for me.

You've got all sorts of animals! Must be quite the farm.
I hope your turkey hatch goes well!

Glad to hear you've been improving! I pray it continues for you!
I get the alway feeling tired, i keep shocking people with how early I go to bed 🥲 I do it though because I'm often awake way to early so try to make sure I'm sleeping enough.
I'll get 9 hours and still be wanting a nap by... Now, actually. About 10:40 AM. Then again around 1 or 2, and again around 6. If I get less than nine or ten hours, it feels a bit worse. I'm a little tired right now, but not as bad as usual!
Thanks!
Yes!
Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished piece if you'll share!

Welcome! I'm glad you decided to join us here!
My name is Titus (yep, named after the book in the Bible)
I knew a guy with that name. He just named his kid "Jerusalem", continuing with the very Biblical names.
and I’ve been homeschooled for my entire life. I’m 16 and going into my senior year of high school this year. I have seven siblings: an older sister, four younger brothers, and two younger sisters. My older sister went to a private Christian school for 1st grade, but other than that we’ve always been homeschooled (except my youngest brother and sister who are 2 years old and 9 months LOL). I like and dislike homeschooling for different reasons. On the one hand, I love how free my schedule is and how I can take breaks at any time throughout the year. But on the other hand I don’t have a lot of friends and I don’t get much social interaction, and on top of that my siblings can be very frustrating sometimes since I’m stuck at home with them 24/7. It’s alright though LOL.
Gosh, I feel the not getting to socialize. I didn't have any friends until I was 16! For most of my childhood, I just had the one older sister, who was rather resentful of my existence, so we never got along. Our relationship now is fairly amicable. Having more space and time away from each other is definitely a good thing for us!
That's all super cool! I wish we could expand our avian adventures, but my folks don't have too many aspirations in that regard. We might do guinea fowl at some point, but that'll be after I'm moved out. Do you mind me asking what part of the world you're from?
I'm glad you're here, and it's good to meet you! Provided that we aren't all busy at the same time(which happens often), there are usually a few interesting things going on and being told!

Back
Top Bottom