All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Yeah, I can see why you're stressed! I'll be praying for you!
Do you have any fellow lifeguards who may have had a similar experience with having it looming over them so heavy like that? Maybe someone has some insight. :hugs
My dad and grandmother were Lifeguards for that pool so I kinda explained what I was feeling to dad and he said “I was a lifeguard for 10 years and then a only one person died”
Uuuhhhh, was that supposed to be reassuring????
I do know that there’s other lifeguards who are just starting and also when you first start you never guard alone but it’s still nerve wracking

AHH! I'm now someone's Fiancée. 😁🥳

Attachments

• IMG_20240629_111812.jpg
    IMG_20240629_111812.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 6
I am alive! Which is low key surprising honestly I feel like my heart is gonna give out soon as it hasn’t already.
Life’s been SUPER stressful with Lifeguarding
I have all my paperwork set and so I’m an employee of the highschool now but there’s the fear of negligence and letting people drown and that’s been pretty heavy on my mind constantly for a while

But OTHER than that, things have been pretty swell lately
Ill be praying for you Isa!

Congrats!!! That's a beautiful ring!!! 🥳🎉
Thank you! We were able to pick it out together. 🥰
Oh my gosh congratulations!! That is so amazing, I'm so happy for you guys! Was it a suprise??
I knew it was coming, but I thought I still had at LEAST a couple of weeks! 😂 It was suspicious when he said we should go back to where we had our first date, at a museum.
So exciting!!! Congratulations! :wee
Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom