Any artists out there?

I'm just jealous of your well developed digital art style *extremely jealous* *I really want one* I guess I never really think that I'm that good because self confidence issues? i guess? idk, thanks tho!
I'm just jealous of your well developed digital art style *extremely jealous* *I really want one* I guess I never really think that I'm that good because self confidence issues? i guess? idk, thanks tho!
I feel you there. I’m not very confident either. (Especially since almost everyone in my life is a legit artist) I always get jealous of digital art, but I always find joy in the pencil. Which is why I don’t color a lot of my works—because it always messes it up. All you can do is keep trying. So you have a few cringey drawings *cough blue and purple up there* but then you can look back and say ahhh look how much I’ve improved.

I feel you there. I’m not very confident either. (Especially since almost everyone in my life is a legit artist) I always get jealous of digital art, but I always find joy in the pencil. Which is why I don’t color a lot of my works—because it always messes it up. All you can do is keep trying. So you have a few cringey drawings *cough blue and purple up there* but then you can look back and say ahhh look how much I’ve improved.
Yes! I always keep old sketchbooks so I can look back on them and be like 'wow I'm much better now huh' (basically my reaction lol) I sometimes take pics of sketches to trace digitally, but I usually like the originals better I think.
Smokedapple-Recovered.jpg

smokedapple sketch.jpg

There's Smokedapple, my warrior cats OC. Digital trace and color vs. original sketch.

Yes! I always keep old sketchbooks so I can look back on them and be like 'wow I'm much better now huh' (basically my reaction lol) I sometimes take pics of sketches to trace digitally, but I usually like the originals better I think.
View attachment 2198597
View attachment 2198600
There's Smokedapple, my warrior cats OC. Digital trace and color vs. original sketch.
Aww I love it! I threw away my old art portfolio accidentally- on purpose and it had all my transformers sketches and other miscellaneous drawings I had. Seemed a good idea at the time since I was so frustrated about my inability to get the look I wanted but now I regret it. The only transformers sketches I have now is Nitrous old and new. The old one gives me anxiety though lol.

Back
Top Bottom