Any artists out there?

LOL!!!!:lau
Magic... now, thats an interesting concept!!!! :idunno
Did you know.... art can be a LEARNED thing!? It, like so many other things takes lots of practice! Like I tell my kids.... Everyday is a gift to do a couple things....One thing you should do is LEARN something new... the other is PRACTICE what you've learned! Some people are naturally gifted at drawing or painting.... some people, they need more practice than others. JUST KEEP at it! You CAN learn how to do it!
This generation of kids are an instant gratification generation..... if they don't get it right away, they just CANT do it.... (drives me crazy):he
Watch some videos.... send me a message if need be.... get to REALLY know the medium you like working in. It doesn't take as long as you would think... but, it still takes time. the magic is.... you! :love

.... talk about your standard TEACHER reply....:lau
XD I've experimented sooooome with colored pencil, as you can see above. I'm kinda just scared to continue to be honest. My goal is to ultimately be able to do full color pet portraits, maybe make a little cash. I love to draw animals and am usually happy to draw them for anyone that asks, I just feel bad that they aren't in color!

XD I've experimented sooooome with colored pencil, as you can see above. I'm kinda just scared to continue to be honest. My goal is to ultimately be able to do full color pet portraits, maybe make a little cash. I love to draw animals and am usually happy to draw them for anyone that asks, I just feel bad that they aren't in color!
Do you know who KNOWS they are wrong????
or where the mistakes are?????

You are the only ones.... just keep at it. Thats the only way you will get better.

Back
Top Bottom