Any artists out there?

B34FA8EC-6397-4D8B-8316-A07B3F9730B9.jpeg

My only notable work of colored pencil. Thoughts? RobertaD1 ? Sorry for the poor lightning

That is beautiful!!!
Thank you, it was really painful though. It hurt pushing down so hard on the pencils to get a solid color. Is that a quality thing? They aren’t the most high end colored pencils.
You have great tones, textures, your not afraid to use black... it's a GREAT little picture! Your colors on the eyes are REALLY good!!!
Thats a nice little picture!

Thank you, it was really painful though. It hurt pushing down so hard on the pencils to get a solid color. Is that a quality thing? They aren’t the most high end colored pencils.
Yep... it's the pencils. Get Prismacolor! They're expensive, but the best! They run sales in several art stores or online all the time

Opposite for me with the painting thing. Can't paint anything to save my neck, lol. Not even digital painting. Believe me, I've tried. And while I can do a cleaner digital art style, it always looks...off to me. I can't put a finger on what I'm getting wrong.
@FluffyBottomBantams that is absolutely gorgeous work with the owl. Wish I could do a realistic style with colored pencils like that. :thumbsup

On another note
Here's a little drawing of myself I did today too! Not perfect by any means but I like the vibes a lot haha
self.png

Back
Top Bottom