Any artists out there?

Wow that’s really neat! Care to give us some tips? 😉:bow
Yes. When drawing a face the nose is always shaded in. There are no hard lines in a nose, just eyes and faint lines on the mouth. Eyebrows are drawn with short lines. Some shade area. But mostly lines. Same with hair. Add line on top of line until you get the thickness and density you want.

When you draw or paint there are not a lot of hard lines. It's soft lines and added shading with a tortillian. A must have for any artist.

Yes. When drawing a face the nose is always shaded in. There are no hard lines in a nose, just eyes and faint lines on the mouth. Eyebrows are drawn with short lines. Some shade area. But mostly lines. Same with hair. Add line on top of line until you get the thickness and density you want.

When you draw or paint there are not a lot of hard lines. It's soft lines and added shading with a tortillian. A must have for any artist.
That was actually super helpful, thanks!

That was actually super helpful, thanks!
I'm glad it was. I am in my 60's and love teaching more than drawing now. The look on a students face when they draw something in 5 minutes that they have been trying to master for many years is my reward. I guide their hand for some people, especially kids, but their enthusiasm and appreciation is what wins my hearts.

I'm glad it was. I am in my 60's and love teaching more than drawing now. The look on a students face when they draw something in 5 minutes that they have been trying to master for many years is my reward. I guide their hand for some people, especially kids, but their enthusiasm and appreciation is what wins my hearts.
:love :hit That’s so sweet!!

Look at this link to get the absolutely necessary items to be able to draw people. If you don't use them already that's the biggest problem. 😊

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08F...&pd_rd_r=83edf28f-0114-4c5c-b071-2cd3a59ad91c

Ohhh I am rlly bad at painting, I rlly like sketching people. I think I’m pretty decent at it, in black and whit
IMG_5052.jpeg

This is the only pic I have rn… I drew a man next to her but this was before that. I also enjoy drawing demons in color.

Gorgeous!
I want to draw my version of the villain is the new ghostbusters movie, lol! I like to create stories based off the characters I draw. Have you seen it yet, the new ghostbusters? He’s sooo creepy, with giant horns, super think and lanky, tall, cold as ice, his power is ice and he’s pretty indestructible. Oh, and best part, he has suuuuuuper long claws. I love that kinda thing. Why are the villains always way cooler that the superheroes?

Back
Top Bottom