Any Gamers Here?

Hogwarts on switch for the most part looked great. Until I got to hogsmeade. You have to load at EVERY SINGLE SHOP. Hogwarts was relatively seamless tho.
I can’t believe they even released it on Switch! Only the occasional crash on PS5. I’m shocked you had no issues in Hogwarts. That place is like a giant run-on sentence; I could play for 1,000 hours and still never know my way around! 😅

Sorry, I’m hogging the thread. Anyone else looking forward to Elden Ring DLC? I stink at the game and cannot wait to cheese my way through new areas! 🥳

I can’t believe they even released it on Switch! Only the occasional crash on PS5. I’m shocked you had no issues in Hogwarts. That place is like a giant run-on sentence; I could play for 1,000 hours and still never know my way around! 😅
Oh you're fine. Honestly I had trouble finding my way a lot too. I'd just wander, get lost then warp to somewhere familiar. There were some loading scenes if you went out in the courtyard but not many. After the update it ran very smooth. Still hogsmeade was my biggest issue. I mostly just sold to the vendor outside and that fixed my issue

been playing zombie army 4 dead war on steam deck, really awesome game, kind of like left 4 dead

I struggle to play my switch anymore, nothing on it really excites me besides Metroid dread which i have to pick up one day. every thing else i will pick up on steam

been playing zombie army 4 dead war on steam deck, really awesome game, kind of like left 4 dead

I struggle to play my switch anymore, nothing on it really excites me besides Metroid dread which i have to pick up one day. every thing else i will pick up on steam

I’m not gonna lie, the robots from Metroid Dread gave me REALLY BAD nightmares.

Fair warning, it’s a scary game, at least in my opinion.

It’s still a really good game, I finished it, and it had a really good plot and a really good ending.

Playing another old PC game. I picked up a journal page and this is what it says.

IMG_2039.jpeg

Ah, memories….

I’m not gonna lie, the robots from Metroid Dread gave me REALLY BAD nightmares.

Fair warning, it’s a scary game, at least in my opinion.

It’s still a really good game, I finished it, and it had a really good plot and a really good ending.
now I really want to pick it up haha, I really enjoy horror and spooky themed games.

Back
Top Bottom