Any Gamers Here?

started playing the game Dredge, a Lovecraftian horror fishing game. only an hour or two in and wow is it really fun. love the atmosphere and eerie vibe/feel to the game.

Ive been a gamer since i was knee high to a grasshopper. Ive played snes, atari, sega, n64, gamecube, playstation 1 and 2, xbox...you name the system ive played it. My one rule is...if it has a Zelda game i must have it! I dont have a switch yet. I was hoping theyd get the warping issue fixed before i buy
I was just about to say ZELDA. ZELDA on the switch is bad ass.. You should get one.

I was just about to say ZELDA. ZELDA on the switch is bad ass.. You should get one.
I have a switch. And tears of the kingdom. Breath of the wild. Links awakening. Windwaker. Phantom hourglass. Twilight princess. Skyward sword. Majora's mask. Ocarina of time. Age of calamity. And now link between worlds.

When the 3ds came out I was a poor college kid so I couldn't afford it nor the plethora of awesome games on it. I bought a 2ds recently and so I've been trying to acquire the missing Zelda titles I don't yet have.

Edit: I have minish cap too. Forgot to add it to the list

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom