AZUC's arts and crafts hour.

@KayisforKale This one doesn't leak. :) It's 5" tall and 4" wide. Would be 25+shipping (prolly another 8-10 but maybe as little as 5). I have some other colors too.

_DSC4183.jpg
_DSC4184.jpg

And THIS one... Well, take your best shot. :p 3 each.

_DSC4178.jpg
_DSC4182.jpg

That's great! It is apparent many car manufacturers don't care about storage and cleanliness. It's so frustrating.
It has a TON of storage actually. Just an odd oversight on the sunglasses holder part. Especially when almost all the other Kia's have them in many trim levels. It was her one complaint and one she could have lived with. But "I have a printer! I can fix this!" and "Happy Wife, happy life" don't often intersect so of course I"m gonna try. :)

It has a TON of storage actually. Just an odd oversight on the sunglasses holder part. Especially when almost all the other Kia's have them in many trim levels. It was her one complaint and one she could have lived with. But "I have a printer! I can fix this!" and "Happy Wife, happy life" don't often intersect so of course I"m gonna try. :)
Oh interesting. Our new car has barely any storage. :( I have to keep a bag in the middle of the seating area to store all the emergency stuff. Our old car had two large compartments in the trunk area that could store all that stuff and more which left all the trunk space for groceries etc.

Oh interesting. Our new car has barely any storage. :( I have to keep a bag in the middle of the seating area to store all the emergency stuff. Our old car had two large compartments in the trunk area that could store all that stuff and more which left all the trunk space for groceries etc.
There's a deep storage area in the center console on top, as well as another large compartment under the console up front. You can see them in the photo here (the top one is under that cover between seats). Plus a space in the back seat and the 3.5 body hatch space. Just no sungalsses holder.
20240216_120920.jpg

There's a deep storage area in the center console on top, as well as another large compartment under the console up front. You can see them in the photo here (the top one is under that cover between seats). Plus a space in the back seat and the 3.5 body hatch space. Just no sungalsses holder.
View attachment 3755327
Oh, wow! That space under the console is nice!

Back
Top Bottom