AZUC's arts and crafts hour.

When we picked up our car many years ago we got a tour in Wolfsburg, it is funny, we usually drive the make our parents drive 😅 my parents drove VW, and also my parents in law, guess what make we drive 🤪 funny my sister reverted to our grandfathers make, he always drove Opel, and his son ( our uncle) too …

When we picked up our car many years ago we got a tour in Wolfsburg, it is funny, we usually drive the make our parents drive 😅 my parents drove VW, and also my parents in law, guess what make we drive 🤪 funny my sister reverted to our grandfathers make, he always drove Opel, and his son ( our uncle) too …
I've owned 11 VW's over time. aircooled and modern. I had very good luck with them over time and I'll likely keep the 3 beetles I have now for a very long time. But I don't know if I will buy another VWAG product for a while. The quality has gone downhill (at least on what we're getting in the states) to the point where there are better options available.

You are right, the quality has suffered over the years, I now drive a VW van, it is getting expensive in the upkeep 😬 has about 144.00 km down, hope it gives a lot more of milage 🙏🏻 the first car was a Polo, total mess, after that we drove a Golf, super reliable, we had to get rid of it cos 4 children and 2 adults just won’t fit 🤪 that’s when we bought the first van, I hope the present one will hold as long as possible, we won’t be able to afford another one, did I mention we have 4 kids (1 grandchild and another is on the way) …I remember I could fix some things in the T4, now I drive a T6, you can’t even change the light bulbs in the rear 🙄 it is “components” now, so if one bulb goes, you have to get the complete rear lights exchanged 😩

IMG_9166.jpeg

A friend of mine is at Macalester college, they have amazing 3d printers, she printed this slug, it can be moved into almost every position and has unique shine to it

Back
Top Bottom