California-Southern

How far are you from Hemet ?
Do you have pictures to post anywhere?? So sad you have to let them go. Just devastating.
hmm.png

Hi every one! I recently moved to norco, and im still trying to get into chickens. Is there anyone here who would take me under there wing so to say? Im also trying to find new friends to hang out with too..

Hi every one!  I recently moved to norco, and im still trying to get into chickens. Is there anyone here who would take me under there wing so to say? Im also trying to find new friends to hang out with too..

OH BOY- did YOU move to the right city for chickens! :welcome from Froggies Roost in San Gabriel Valley. What breeds do you have in mind? There are TONS of chicken folks your way. Also we hold our 2-3 times yearly chicken meet-ups in Norco too!
ddzfunnyfarm and myhappychicks are the only two BYCers I can think of off hand. But so not fear some one will find you! :D

thankyou for the warm welcome!!!
Im parcile too Orphingtons,Silkies and Golden sex-link and I also like Easter Eggers. I would like to raise them for eggs and possibly meat((exsept the silkie of course. I heard there good for brooding))

I would love to get more info about this "meet up" I always came up to norco before I moved here to get horse feed.but I dont have any friends up here so It would be nice to find some buddys around here.

thankyou for the warm welcome!!!
Im parcile too Orphingtons,Silkies and Golden sex-link and I also like Easter Eggers. I would like to raise them for eggs and possibly meat((exsept the silkie of course. I heard there good for brooding))

I would love to get more info about this "meet up" I always came up to norco before I moved here to get horse feed.but I dont have any friends up here so It would be nice to find some buddys around here.

The next meet-up won't be till the early fall [cuz of the heat]....If you go down 6th street going east from the 15, there are tons of feed stores and those people can point you in the right direstion too. There are some farms there that raise chickens to sell, one is Jim's something--thats all I can remember...:( Get your coop/run built first, make sure you make it big enough for double what you plan on having [believe me, that is how it works]. Its a great time to find chicks. Also check Craigslist...Let us know what happens. :)

hay!! I just turned 21 fyi! lol and a little stunting of growth wouldent be so bad.((5.7))but I dont drink anyway so...no big deal.

((no idea why this came up on a CHICKEN site lol))

We are friendly and almost anything is discussed within reason. susan likes to talk about beer and having beer kegs at the meet-up but she is just jossing. Some one on the thread makes home brew !

Back
Top Bottom