Crochet Square Swap - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
EggCentric wrote:
My PM's don't work very well. Whenever I try to respond, my comp freezes up. So if anyone wants to contact me, please email me. Thanks,

Libby

O I thought you were saying your comb froze

I was looking at your avatar thinking HUH?? Senior moment???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kris

Senior Moments I can relate to!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
I am not experienced but I think that is a good number IF you put a little joining yarn between the squares and a border around the edges.
tongue.png

Thanks Tiki!
smile.png
I'm still laying them all out looking at them trying to figure out how to tie them together w/ a specific color. I definitely need to make some more squares if I want an afghan. Still haven't decided, b/c I love that purse that Mawchick is making.

Hey Scrambled, please post some pics of yours soon.
big_smile.png

Yes that purse is AWESOME !!! I am using a tan with brownish flecks that seems to work good to tie coolors together and then I seperated the squares into their colors and am diagonally putting colors into the mini-afghan blueish squares in the lower left corner and diagonally up from there,, then red and white squares,,,etc etc it is looking nice. At the upper right is an orange square and right below that diagonally is the rainbow one and the green and raibnow one,,,, then a diagonal line of greeanish based ones and in the middle is a line of neutral based colored squares. At the upper left is your square Kim and then a red one underneath and a green one to the right. But after seeing that purse Im thinking wow shoulda done a purse. A well My afghan will be big enough to keep me warm when I am sitting and reading or crochetting and such so I will be happy.

I am practicing for fall sshhhhh dont tell anyone
gig.gif

Ive been to walmart twice in two days,,,,,,pretty soon I will have one skein of each color they have
gig.gif

Last edited:
thanks ya'll for all the nice compliments on my purse, I have finally finished the handles and the other day my mother was checking out fabricstore websites and found a really pretty chicken faberic that I am going to order for the inside pannel of the purse. Then all I will have to do is add a zipper at the stop to make it pickpocket safe and it will be done. Then I am going to start on the girls purses. Well I am already starting on the list for the fall swap so if you want in, post me on the BYC Crochet Cub thread and I will add your name to the list for the fall swap. But remember it won't start till september. I look forward to seeing pics of all ya'lls granny projects. Mawchickkidie

Quote:
Thanks Tiki!
smile.png
I'm still laying them all out looking at them trying to figure out how to tie them together w/ a specific color. I definitely need to make some more squares if I want an afghan. Still haven't decided, b/c I love that purse that Mawchick is making.

Hey Scrambled, please post some pics of yours soon.
big_smile.png

Yes that purse is AWESOME !!! I am using a tan with brownish flecks that seems to work good to tie coolors together and then I seperated the squares into their colors and am diagonally putting colors into the mini-afghan blueish squares in the lower left corner and diagonally up from there,, then red and white squares,,,etc etc it is looking nice. At the upper right is an orange square and right below that diagonally is the rainbow one and the green and raibnow one,,,, then a diagonal line of greeanish based ones and in the middle is a line of neutral based colored squares. At the upper left is your square Kim and then a red one underneath and a green one to the right. But after seeing that purse Im thinking wow shoulda done a purse. A well My afghan will be big enough to keep me warm when I am sitting and reading or crochetting and such so I will be happy.

I am practicing for fall sshhhhh dont tell anyone
gig.gif

Ive been to walmart twice in two days,,,,,,pretty soon I will have one skein of each color they have
gig.gif

Tiki the yarn you are using to connect your granny squares sounds just like the yarn I've been using to make an afghan for my friend. Post some pics please.
smile.png

I still haven't decided what to make w/ my squares yet.
I tired to learn a new pattern today to use for the fall swap, but need help reading the pattern.
he.gif
Just couldn't get it, so I worked on the afghan I need to finish.

Which one was your square? I've mixed mine up so much lately that I don't know who made what.
gig.gif

well purse one finished and purse to up and going. this one is for the oldest of my two girls and she wants pink and purple for her colors. I will post pics when I get is half way. Maw,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom