Day 18.....Lockdown

The first set of eggs were my own, the others I picked up local. I will follow my gut and do a mini lock down.
Good luck!

I'm sitting at work right now, wishing I was home to see what is happening with my eggs. One of my Araucanas was starting to zip as I left for work, so I should have another chick at least!

Good luck!

I'm sitting at work right now, wishing I was home to see what is happening with my eggs. One of my Araucanas was starting to zip as I left for work, so I should have another chick at least!

Good luck everyone! Post pics of the new chicks.

Leslie

Day 18 ....Everything is going along great, checked the EE's and they are pretty full I have an expectation they will hatch on time, checked a few of the GNH's and although they still haven't filled the shells tthere is definite movement so I am hopeful that if the EE's hatch the higher humidity wont hurt the others... I understand not being able to be home, but sometimes being at home is worse, I hold the flashlight to the bator and just will them to move :)
Not going into lockdown until I have an internal pip so I can give these guys the best chance possible...
fl.gif

Day 18 ....Everything is going along great, checked the EE's and they are pretty full I have an expectation they will hatch on time, checked a few of the GNH's and although they still haven't filled the shells tthere is definite movement so I am hopeful that if the EE's hatch the higher humidity wont hurt the others... I understand not being able to be home, but sometimes being at home is worse, I hold the flashlight to the bator and just will them to move :)
Not going into lockdown until I have an internal pip so I can give these guys the best chance possible...
fl.gif

Sounds like a good plan! My EEs were my first to hatch out of my recent hatch:)
Good luck to you......can't wait to see pics.

Leslie

I went ahead and removed the egg turner, candled everyone one last time. And I already heard chirping!!!!! Omg. I'm so nervous now!

Set 43, locked down 36. All extremely dark, but some of them I could see a few claws/feet!

Back
Top Bottom