Day 18.....Lockdown

One of my Welsummer eggs is wiggling!!! Eeeeeeeek!!!
wee.gif

My family thought I was nuts, I would sing to them and there were several that would wiggle...
Just discovered on day 20 of incubation I have a meeting with my MIL's caregivers at the care facility she is at.....
barnie.gif
and I though I have planned this so well!

I'm on the evening of day 20 of my first hatch, only have two eggs and they are very sentimentle! Children of my favorite hen and deceased rooster. No movement from mine yet and I'm so nervous! My boss tried to get me to work tomorrow evening, I sheepishly looked at the ground and said, "umm...tomorrow's hatch day.". She completely understood thankfully! That means I have ALL day to be glued to my incubator window...like that will be good for my sanity!

I'm on the evening of day 20 of my first hatch, only have two eggs and they are very sentimentle! Children of my favorite hen and deceased rooster. No movement from mine yet and I'm so nervous! My boss tried to get me to work tomorrow evening, I sheepishly looked at the ground and said, "umm...tomorrow's hatch day.". She completely understood thankfully! That means I have ALL day to be glued to my incubator window...like that will be good for my sanity!
fl.gif
Hope hope hope!!!!! Good luck!

I have another pip, this one in the right place! One of my black Australorps has pipped and is wiggling around like mad.

Hope everyone else gets some action soon!

Good luck to you! Keep us posted:)

Leslie

I have another pip, this one in the right place! One of my black Australorps has pipped and is wiggling around like mad.

Hope everyone else gets some action soon!

Yay!!! How exciting!
Keep us posted. I'm so ready to see some action!

Leslie

2 more pips - the 2nd Australorp and another Sussex. Don't want to risk opening the bator to check on the malpositioned chick, hopefully it's okay.

Edit: Just saw it wiggle, malpositioned chick is still alive at least.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom