Do you like Journey??

Do you like the music band Journey??

• Total voters
Look back to the 70's. Are you waiting in a line for gas? But I may be off. Maybe it was just safety.
Well, Yes. I do wait in line for gas. Because Costco is 40/50C per gallon cheaper so there's always a line :p At 4.57 a gallon, I'm getting the deal where I can.

As far as liking the music of Journey as well as (not asked) Steve Perry solo?Yeah, they are ok. I don’t dislike their music for sure. They certainly were one of the better and successful pop/rock bands of the 70’s and 80’s.

I don’t think Perry, or any one of them, have greasy hair? They made way, way too much money to be going around with greasy hair. Maybe when they were first starting out and living out of a broken down van or something lol

As far as liking the music of Journey as well as (not asked) Steve Perry solo?Yeah, they are ok. I don’t dislike their music for sure. They certainly were one of the better and successful pop/rock bands of the 70’s and 80’s.

I don’t think Perry, or any one of them, have greasy hair? They made way, way too much money to be going around with greasy hair. Maybe when they were first starting out and living out of a broken down van or something lol
saturday night live snl GIF

Back
Top Bottom