Dog thread!šŸ¾

I donā€™t even know LOL Iā€™ve never counted. I know he has his regular collar, his martingale, couple others, his old collar, and some hand me downs we donā€™t use lol like 3-5 harnesses maybe? At least 5 leashes LOL a regular leash and a slip lead and a few others, a few vests/clothing items LOL
I just love getting new leashes and collars, even though we normally are in the slip šŸ¤£ somei like to change it up

How many collars and leashes do you guys have?
I have:
12 collars
7 leashes
1slip lead
1 agility lead
1 harness

Petco was selling a bunch for $2.50, all of them cost $20-$30 regular price! So we got a bunch, we actually went yesterday and then came back today for moreView attachment 3940317

Finally got a good beach collar
4 collars will be getting 2 more
1 slip leash also will be getting another
1 long leash
5 normal leashes(one is a old one i use for agility)
1 harness and will get another one for Denver eventually

We never have sales like that here

1 long leash

I also have a prong collar which is never used.
And then 3 e collars which are barely used anymore only for actual off leash in fields. Otherwise recall is amazing

My slip leash i wanna get is either biothane or leather. I like the mendota one but it snags easily. Do leather leashes need any special care? Would it be the same as saddles?

And im getting a light up leash since i can only walk at night right now. The only time dogs arent offleash

1 long leash

I also have a prong collar which is never used.
And then 3 e collars which are barely used anymore only for actual off leash in fields. Otherwise recall is amazing
Oh yeah I forgot my e-collar, but we just use it when we are training recall

I started doing our training sessions in the front yard now, she is great at all her commands (fully voice now for sit, down, heel, Stay, and left spin) but we really really need to work on distractions and handler focus. We have lots of dogs that walk by our home so there us plenty of smells and sights and grass to work with for distractions. We did 2 sessions today and I saw some progress, especially with not pulling

I started doing our training sessions in the front yard now, she is great at all her commands (fully voice now for sit, down, heel, Stay, and left spin) but we really really need to work on distractions and handler focus. We have lots of dogs that walk by our home so there us plenty of smells and sights and grass to work with for distractions. We did 2 sessions today and I saw some progress, especially with not pulling
Awesome!!!

Thats great!!!!

Back
Top Bottom