English Chicks Pics........(with goatkeepers help x)

English Chick

English Mum
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Cheshire UK
As promised and finally... although took so many cant post all at once. Hope this works and you enjoy the "scenery" from England.......

Englishcountryside032.jpg

Englishcountryside032.jpg

Englishcountryside016.jpg

Englishcountryside016.jpg

Englishcountryside006.jpg

Englishcountryside002.jpg

WeddingGarden031.jpg

Englishcountryside003.jpg

Englishcountryside012.jpg

Englishcountryside018.jpg

WeddingGarden031.jpg

Beautiful!
I'd go to England every year, but Anne and I have to go with friends who have the nerve to drive there. Every time I go, I say, "This time I'm going to drive." On the way to the car rental office I chicken out every time after riding in the cab getting there. I doubt that I could EVER get used to driving of the "wrong" side of the road. Actually, I'm just greatful to never have been run over while crossing the street; it's been close many, many times because I always look the wrong way when getting ready to cross.
Maybe I'll rake up the nerve to let Anne try to drive there (with me in the car no less... shudder).

Quote:
Joe,

I so totally understand what you mean, we decided one year to drive over to France (used the ferry to get over the Channel obviously) However upon disembarking turned to hubby....I will drive and let you have some rest Darling..... gets into the drivers seat... this will be a doddle... lo and behold they dont drive on the same side of the road as we English..... OMG that was a near miss....OMG and another.....let me out!!! I lasted all of five minutes, stopped the car on the motorway did not care who raised a fist and blew their horn...I wanted out... Darling (being Italian) took over....ahhh peace... got to our destination in the South of France safe.... my husband drove for 15 hours start to finish (apart from my 5 mins of course!)

I'm very jealous of your lawn! Do you ever walk on it?! My dad has spent years obsessing over the condition of the lawn - trimming, aerating, fertilising, herbiciding, you name it he does it. But, alas, the trips down to the greenhouse and chicken coop all year round (especially in the winter) don't seem to have done it any good.

I love the lamb too
smile.png
Is she a bottle raised orphan?

So, so beautiful! I want to come and live there. Want to adopt me? Or aren't we long lost sisters or something? BTW, I'm a little old to adopt...hehehe...being 55.
love.gif

How beautiful...you are so lucky to live in such a beautiful country. I am half Swedish and it is my dream to go to Sweden some day, I've heard it's beautiful there too.

Oh I am so glad you got it to work for ya!!
yippiechickie.gif
Good job. Isn't it fun to post pics? I wanted to get the rest of yours that you sent me up, but long story short, DH and I spent about 5 hours in the E.R yesterday and he's still not very well today.
sad.png
Resting on the couch right now.

I am so glad you were able to post them!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom