I just invited my friend over Saturday for tri-tip bbq. He’s the one who honored Jaffar with the honorary award of sergean USMC and performed the ceremony in Jaffar’s honor. I hope it isn’t too hot 🥵 to bbq, here. But if I had to, I could have the bbq at my church. There’s a bbq, kitchen, air conditioning and tables for eating on. (I have the keys to the church)

The gentleman on the left. Rudy, who I named my new young rooster after. IMG_1436.jpeg

It's broiling outside. How are you not sweating? You and your pot bellied self. You still haven't gotten a chance to take a walk. It gets cooler around sunset. go take a hike! I'll never forget those hot dogs and apple pie. And what about that Graham Slam ice cream you snuck in? I'm your security camera. No need to spend on a Google Nest. Sir, I can tell you right now that BLT is not going to help. Especially my amazing pizza bombs, with a garlic butter wash that was brushed prior to baking. No butter for you. I listened to the instrumental version of Billie Jean 9 or so times. I don't know I think I lost count. It mght be over 10. Anyways, I enjoyed the mini AC. Wished you cared enough to give us an AC for the coop. Perhaps a radio. No, a TV. Oi, all you do is go to work and give us no money. Well, sir. I don't need your money. Me and the crew can come up with something. Soon, we'll be living the life, perhaps going on vacation to islands like Menorca and you'll be living the simple boring life.
IMG_1823.JPG

It's broiling outside. How are you not sweating? You and your pot bellied self. You still haven't gotten a chance to take a walk. It gets cooler around sunset. go take a hike! I'll never forget those hot dogs and apple pie. And what about that Graham Slam ice cream you snuck in? I'm your security camera. No need to spend on a Google Nest. Sir, I can tell you right now that BLT is not going to help. Especially my amazing pizza bombs, with a garlic butter wash that was brushed prior to baking. No butter for you. I listened to the instrumental version of Billie Jean 9 or so times. I don't know I think I lost count. It mght be over 10. Anyways, I enjoyed the mini AC. Wished you cared enough to give us an AC for the coop. Perhaps a radio. No, a TV. Oi, all you do is go to work and give us no money. Well, sir. I don't need your money. Me and the crew can come up with something. Soon, we'll be living the life, perhaps going on vacation to islands like Menorca and you'll be living the simple boring life.
View attachment 3886708
Gramma the chicken would not say that. Aww come on!!

I just invited my friend over Saturday for tri-tip bbq. He’s the one who honored Jaffar with the honorary award of sergean USMC and performed the ceremony in Jaffar’s honor. I hope it isn’t too hot 🥵 to bbq, here. But if I had to, I could have the bbq at my church. There’s a bbq, kitchen, air conditioning and tables for eating on. (I have the keys to the church)
My mom was a church custodian for several years and I grew up in my teen years working with her cleaning, washing up after receptions or potlucks, and carnivals. People are pigs at these occasions and just surface smear clean after themselves. She had to go afterwards and deep clean after these events, including the ugh! restrooms!

Do your church custodial staff a favor and use a tarp under your BBQ unit to catch grease splashes and really pay attention to really cleaning up and putting utensils/equipt back exactly where they belong. I'm sure your military training is meticulous. You sound super responsible but I get really super sensitive about public use of church facilities and can't resist voicing a comment anyway :).

My mom was a church custodian for several years and I grew up in my teen years working with her cleaning, washing up after receptions or potlucks, and carnivals. People are pigs at these occasions and just surface smear clean after themselves. She had to go afterwards and deep clean after these events, including the ugh! restrooms!

Do your church custodial staff a favor and use a tarp under your BBQ unit to catch grease splashes and really pay attention to really cleaning up and putting utensils/equipt back exactly where they belong. I'm sure your military training is meticulous. You sound super responsible but I get really super sensitive about public use of church facilities and can't resist voicing a comment anyway :).

Hello everyone. I think most of you know I am off around the world at the moment. I picked up Covid in Africa and am grounded in the UK feeling sorry for myself.
This means I can only watch the Princesses over the cameras.
I got this adorable clip of my lady turkey visitor. She is standing right by the Chicken Palace and looks like she wants in. Isn't she cute?!
Do turkeys and chickens get on OK?
I am sure this won't really happen, but just suppose I were to let her in, could she become one of the flock?

Back
Top Bottom