View attachment 3890200
Ash checking in on the broodies
View attachment 3890201
Yep they're fine.
Then she stood in the middle of the coop and "brawwcawcaww" as loud as she could, stopped to consider the acoustics, then came back out satisfied.
View attachment 3890202
Polish baby
View attachment 3890204
Other polish baby
The grey one is cuckoo?
View attachment 3890209
Full crop squishing on my finger oops
View attachment 3890210
This one did not relax
View attachment 3890211
I hope it's barred :3
View attachment 3890212
This one settled and relaxed into my hand
View attachment 3890214
Such a cutie, I wonder what color you will be?
:barnie Between you, @BY Bob , @Ponypoor and @RebeccaBoyd - you are really tempting me!!!

I do not need polish. I do not need silkies.

Repeat after me: I do not need Polish, I do not need Silkies!

I really can't keep them with my larger birds - I have too many to not worry that someone will bully the littler ones...so: "I do not need Polish, I do not need Silkies!!!"

Darn they are so cute and cuddly though!

:barnie Between you, @BY Bob , @Ponypoor and @RebeccaBoyd - you are really tempting me!!!

I really can't keep them with my larger birds - I have too many to not worry that someone will bully the littler ones...so: "I do not need Polish, I do not need Silkies!!!"

Alright.

"You need Polish. You need Silkies."

Silkie hens, make the big girls their minions!
DSCN2890.JPG

You DO need Silkies. I guess while your at it you might as well get a Polish as well. Eventually you can have Polkies....which you most definitely need.

School chicks

Hatched 01 June 2024
They are now 6 weeks old

Hard to get a photo they are always on the go!

Georgie girl
View attachment 3890278

Clyde-ette
View attachment 3890277View attachment 3890279View attachment 3890281View attachment 3890282

Clyde who is all black is bigger than Georgie who has that grizzled reddish neck feathers.
View attachment 3890280

I had thought that Clyde would be a frizzle but seems she isn’t. So who’s baby is she? Who knows.

Please be girls!
I have a suspicion that 5 of my 6 silkies will end up looking somewhat similar to Georgie. Georgie is partridge.

My bbq went very well. The steaks were perfect. I also bbqd ears of corn 🌽 baked potatoes 🥔 beans 🫘, smoked sausages with sesame seed buns. Steamed squash, Macaroni salad and ice cold watermelon 🍉 for dessert.
Exquisite meal, if I do say so myself. And my friend was very pleased with the results. Yes I was outside using the new bbq. (In 106f heat 🥵)
Tax:

IMG_4431.jpeg

In that case you also do not need OEGB bantams 😊

Gosh they are so cute though!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom