The day I hear I am getting a niece or nephew I am building a pony pen. In all seriousness though. Sis is ready, she has been for a year or longer. Right now they are enjoying life. They both work hard at the hospital. I have to go babysit cats starting Thursday. They are going on a cruise in Mexico. Last year they went on a cruise to Turks and Caicos. Sis finally got off night shift 2 months ago and put on days. She did not want a baby while she was still stuck working 6pm to 6am. I've already informed her when the time comes she does not have to worry about childcare. As soon as maternity leave is over it is mine while she is at work.

I was blessed to be able to have Rosie. Me and her both almost did not make it through my pregnancy and I would have loved to have had a 2nd one but it was not in the cards. Now my siblings have one job, give me nieces and nephews. Anytime now people, my baby is growing up. I'm giving Rosie until she hits 30. Time to finish school and live life a little bit. Then little girl, grandbabies.....I want grandbabies.
My middle child had a twin, he didn’t make it. My son Christopher is alive and well living a grand life. His twin is entombed in our family crypt. His name was Alexander, like me. Not to worry though, have a daughter and a youngest son as well.

My middle child had a twin, he didn’t make it. My son Christopher is alive and well living a grand life. His twin is entombed in our family crypt. His name was Alexander, like me. Not to worry though, have a daughter and a youngest son as well.
Ps. My daughter just got her pilots license three weeks ago. Watch out world! She has aspirations to become an airline pilot and engineer

Opened my soul tax: IMG_4568.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom