Glad you're working on a home for him. Tidbitting already (and over real food rather than every leaf, twig, and pebble) is a good sign for him to become a great flock master.

"Looking for some ladies to call my own. I'm young, but know to find the best treats (and ignore the other stuff). I know how to stand watch for predators and have been educated on listening when the ladies say No. [your ladies have thumped him, right?] I also know how to find good spots to lay eggs and i know people bring treats for me to share with the girls. Feathered ladies, I'm the Roo for you!"

Think posting this in Beakbook will help?
I think that the tidbitting part is where he is better than Pastel. Pastel just tidbits at dirt sometimes…
Ohhh, yes. A wonderful “advertisement.” BBQ does attack him. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. That chicken will try to hurt him, even when he’s just dust bathing. She’s a mean little dinosaur.

Yes, I’ll have to give my phone to him and let him post it.

Mugshot Monday
I have more photos of Tony now.
IMG_0139.JPG

I think that the tidbitting part is where he is better than Pastel. Pastel just tidbits at dirt sometimes…
Ohhh, yes. A wonderful “advertisement.” BBQ does attack him. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. That chicken will try to hurt him, even when he’s just dust bathing. She’s a mean little dinosaur.

Yes, I’ll have to give my phone to him and let him post it.
If there’s a Rhode Island Red wherever he goes, let me just say s/he will be avoided by Gumbo at all costs. I’m sure that BBQ is in his nightmares. I know that sometimes she’s in mine. She’s a mean AND scary little dinosaur.

Back
Top Bottom