Today was going to be just dandy. My friend was taking me out for lunch but my cat brought me in this little bird, that has now escaped into my bedroom somewhere. :( Strangely enough pusscat didn't kill it. But I'm still not sure if it's hurt or not.

So no lunch, it's a matter of a waiting and searching game until I find this little one

It had a few little drops of manuka honey and salt water but I can't find her/him in this room.

I've drenched meal worms in honey slightly salt water in hope that I can feed and assess it to be released. I hope it's still alive 😞

Any advice on what I could feed it if I find him would be really appreciated

View attachment 3870308
Best to just set it free if you catch it. It’s likley just afraid.

Brilliant idea!
:)

Speaking of the synopsis!

To anyone and everyone here, who loves this thread. We are always recruiting and could use a few new volunteers to take a week or two here and there.

The core team takes turns and it ends up being a once a month commitment but with more people this could be even less frequent.

It takes me an about hour out of my week to do this when it is my turn. Just to give you an idea how much time it takes.

We are very flexible and are deeply grateful for any assistance.

If anyone out there would like to give it a go on a regular or temporary basis, please reach out to myself, Ponypoor, or Royal Chick.

Your assumption is likely correct in this case. (I say likely as with chickens, they tend to make monkeys out of you when you make definitive statements (they do me.))
This is very true. They constantly surprise me. Nothing is definitive.

Back
Top Bottom