I get a chance to have my Coco in the house with me.
Nothing like a good cup of Coco on a hot summer day! IMG_3887.jpeg

Tuesday two-fer

The two silkie chicks and the four replacement chicks.

I don’t think I will have an issue rehoming those 4 chicks when they are older, they will be very lovely pullets.

The two are Americanas and the grey ones are Sapphire Gems.
View attachment 3873148View attachment 3873150
View attachment 3873154
View attachment 3873151View attachment 3873152View attachment 3873153View attachment 3873155

And two original girls.
View attachment 3873149
I couldn't part with them they are gorgeous 😍

I'm sorry you did not get the help you needed. This thread is still going 5 years later because I want to tell the stories of my chickens. It will likely still be going 5 years from now. I could be on here alone at that point, who knows.

At first it was just about my chickens but now it has morphed into a social thread where a group of like minded people talk about their chickens. Why my thread became everyone's hang out spot I could not tell you. You'd have to ask them. Anyone want to share why they ended up here?
Now that's a very good question .

Sue suggested I take a look in here, so I dropped by once and found some very good answers then found that the people here were so comfortable to share with. Now I am hooked. :D

It annoys me to no end that I will split up the flock to even them out between Hen House A and Hen House B, then when I get back to the house everyone migrates back to Hen House A! Sheesh!

I don’t know why I bother to make the effort!

View attachment 3873278

The only ones to stay in Hen House B are the three Azur and my BIL hens.
I put Bert out there at evening feeding and he stays with those ladies.

All that space and they have to cram themselves in one spot.
:th
Yup - that is the way of the chicken! :lau

Back
Top Bottom