Red Robin.
I haven't been to Red Robin since Covid however DH brings home an order of Sweet Potato fries for me & those are great ~ however chili or jalapeno's or anything spicy I can't handle any more. We have plenty of other sit-down restaurants around here that far surpass any processed menu at Mickey's w/ enough food to bring home in a doggie bag.

Tax ~ Speckled Leghorn compost crock
DSCN2964.JPG
DSCN2963.JPG

Our living Leghorn: she had to be our most intelligent breed to date. Had many sweet breeds but she was naturally smart & intuitive. A natural alpha that never pecked to establish leadership. She had a protective instinct toward the Silkies.
DSCN2937.JPG

Hi
Friendly reminder that I'll be leaving photos of the chickens with a song quote every day. All these songs are old and will give you a wave of nostalgia. These song lyrics I type are songs that pop into my head and perhaps get stuck in my head. I might do this a few times a day, because it is fun. On this Wattle Wednesday, here's Grandma sitting on the floor, her wattles barely showing.
"Oh, I just died in your arms tonight
It must've been something you said
I just died in your arms tonight"
View attachment 3970848
Hi grandma ♥️

Great oldie! Though to me it isn’t old 😊

I haven't been to Red Robin since Covid however DH brings home an order of Sweet Potato fries for me & those are great ~ however chili or jalapeno's or anything spicy I can't handle any more. We have plenty of other sit-down restaurants around here that far surpass any processed menu at Mickey's w/ enough food to bring home in a doggie bag.

View attachment 3971330
View attachment 3971331

Our living Leghorn: she had to be our most intelligent breed to date. Had many sweet breeds but she was naturally smart & intuitive. A natural alpha that never pecked to establish leadership. She had a protective instinct toward the Silkies.
View attachment 3971335
A true country crock!

When you're 80 w/pains you'll wish you only had the pains you have today. Mom used to tell me this all the time.
Getting old is not for the faint of heart ♥️

I have old horses old hens and and old mother 😊 soon I will be old!

Old time tax

My two oldsters Red and Penelope
B2958B3C-2FCA-4A17-8AAE-9F848B3E2173.jpeg

I just heard from my hanger attendant friend, that someone spilled AV fuel all over the runway at my little airport. That’s going to take forever to get cleared up. Glad I didn’t have plans to fly out today.
Such a bummer when stupid mistakes happen. (AV fuel softens the tarmac)
Fuel spill tax:View attachment 3971313
Wyandotty visiting the preening hen Beauty Parlour?

View attachment 3971330
View attachment 3971331

View attachment 3971335
The quintessential hen - gorgeous 😊

Tonight I had to break up a brawl between Flopsy and Clyde 😳 sheesh! She was giving him the evil eye and BAM they just started fighting!

I can move fast when I need! I grabbed Clyde and put him inside so he wouldn’t keep fighting everyone.

Flopsy seems ok, but her brawl got me very worried she would re-injure her hip. I tell you these chooks are giving me grey hair!

This taken 10 seconds before the big brawl!
A9CA7314-8AB4-4DA1-AE4C-721AD7E1CE63.jpeg

Notice Flopsy giving him the evil eye….

Back
Top Bottom