Instuments anybody???

Pics
If you know how to read music it’s not too hard, unfortunately I can’t read music very well so I play mostly by ear. The harp is kind of like the piano.
It’s so cool you have access to a harp. I think cost is a huge barrier to entry for a lot of musicians. I used to sneak into the school music department stupid hours of the morning once I learned the key code so I could use the pianos in the practise rooms for the paying students. Music lessons were $1000 a semester at my school. I got to try out someone’s cello once and liked it but again it’s a big bulky costly instrument but very cool.

It’s so cool you have access to a harp. I think cost is a huge barrier to entry for a lot of musicians. I used to sneak into the school music department stupid hours of the morning once I learned the key code so I could use the pianos in the practise rooms for the paying students. Music lessons were $1000 a semester at my school. I got to try out someone’s cello once and liked it but again it’s a big bulky costly instrument but very cool.
I got my 29 string harp off eBay for 360.00

First and foremost I am a pianist. This was my major in college. I also play the flute and the bass guitar as well as sing. Actually, I as a music education major, so I had to learn to play all the instruments in order to teach them, but I focus on the ones I mentioned above. I play in our community band over the summer which is a really great experience. I'm involved in my church where I lead worship, too.

Back
Top Bottom