"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I also did not have any of the horror stories that I have read about.
Ya know.. I figured that and am glad to have my thoughts updated. If kept in a cage with no exercise, I am SURE they would of course have legs unstable just like a human would! So cool... I will definitely have to think on that then. BUT the STANDARD CROSS you say? Ok. I will go research on them and see if they are available for me from some farmer around me... SUCH GOOD INFO!!!!
bow.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Hey guys,

I live in the Baton Rouge area and was wondering if anybody had any "cool breeds" of young chicks right now. I'd be willing to drive up to 30 minutes. I just had a sad hatch (6/38) and wanted the chicks to have some friends.

Thanks!

Angel, hope you find your baby. CrackedNut, watch out on that four wheeler driving, look straight ahead, not up. Lol. Kuntrygirl, that frozen man never gets old. To everyone, thanks for your sweet comments about my sweet kitty.

X 2. so many posts to catch up on but I have to get to bed - long day at work tomorrow. Oh - we have two active eagle colonies here - Jim walked out last summer one morning & one was in our front yard w/a squirrel -- they are huge! it flew off w/the squirrel. We have a lot of big vultures & hawks in our area also.
Hugs to all of you!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a foto of a bearded man totally soaked in rain and mud saying that the critters are fed and watered and now it's time to rest? Oh, wait, that's me sans beard. Lol. Backstroke down the street. Seriously. Water almost in my house. Hope it slows up soon. No lol on that one.

I know how you're feeling!

Angel, hope you find your baby. CrackedNut, watch out on that four wheeler driving, look straight ahead, not up. Lol. Kuntrygirl, that frozen man never gets old. To everyone, thanks for your sweet comments about my sweet kitty.

That would help, wouldn't it? Right now, when I'm on the 4 wheeler, I'm looking for the neighbor's bull that is on the loose. However, he first ran through my pasture fence into my mare pasture! NOT a happy camper!

My filly that was born Sunday with one eye is doing well. My youngest want to call her Cyclops...NO...I said Lopsy. My oldest wants her racing name to be "I've Got My Eye On You". It's not up to us though, her owner will eventually come up with her "official" name.

Back
Top Bottom