"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

That would be fun. I have a feeling I'll be eating the roo on my own. Lol!! Some of my new chicks are mainly meat birds even tho the lay a good amount of eggs. But it would be fun to have someone else cook. Pam
Yea it sure would, if I want to eat I gotta cook it cause there aint nobody else around to do it.
lau.gif

Miss Pam I have all 4 colors of the Sulmtalers, plus I bred the blue/wheaten over blue/wheaten and I now have a splash wheaten. He is twice this size now

Good to know I may want to get a roo later on for genetic divercity. This is my first time with this breed you must be happy with them. Pam

Silver/wheaten I also have the white ones

Mine are white with the duckwing Roo Simular to your silver but has color on the saddle. I hope anyway. It was a mixed rare breed auction where its a gamble what you get. But I wanted this breed so it was a good gamble.Yours are beautiful. Pam

Correction they are the silver after looking at their stock.Do you finnish your roo's with dairy? Have you tried caponing? Pam

No ma'am I haven't tried to Capone one yet. I try to finish them at 20 to 24 weeks with a good gamefowl maintenance feed at 17% for the last 4 weeks, so far this has been very good, almost want to chew on your fingers lol

Last edited:
No ma'am I haven't tried to Capone one yet. I try to finish them at 20 to 24 weeks with a good gamefowl maintenance feed at 17% for the last 4 weeks, so far this has been very good, almost want to chew on your fingers lol

I did read this breed is a delacasy in europe along with the Bresse too. I wound up with both. I like a meat bird that you can raise chicks from so you only buy them once. I like your colors let me see how much I like them I may get the colors from you if you sell. Pam

Back
Top Bottom