"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hello,everyone my name is Seth.I am 16 located between Franklin and Morgan city Louisiana.my dad was messed up by a doctor and probably will never work again.they allow me to keep my chickens and all.but I have an incubator but no eggs.I was wondering if someone could donate med some eggs to hAtch chicks too sell and make money to help my parents out.

Good Morning friends! I bought two polish bantams at the Denham Springs chicken swap a few months ago hoping they would both be female, but one ended up being a roo! Since I am in Baton Rouge city limits, I am going to have to give this guy up. Since the pair is inseparable, I am looking for a home for the pair (photo attached). They are inseparable. These two are VERY friendly, especially the roo, Albert. I would like them go to a home where they would be treated as pets. If you or someone you know is interested, please send a message. I would also ask that we meet in Baton Rouge. Thank you!
I would take them

Hello,everyone my name is Seth.I am 16 located between Franklin and Morgan city Louisiana.my dad was messed up by a doctor and probably will never work again.they allow me to keep my chickens and all.but I have an incubator but no eggs.I was wondering if someone could donate med some eggs to hAtch chicks too sell and make money to help my parents out.

Did you check Facebook or craigslist? I'm too far away to help you. :(

Same thing here I have Silkie turken frizzle and serama all r in different pens but I'm not going that way in time soon I'm located in houma

The honas were being so derpy today! It was funny, except that Ragnar began the day by crowing at 6 am. Repeatedly. In the living room. :/ But when I added hay I got to cuddle Lagertha for a bit. :love

Ragnar was NOT happy about that. He clucked and fretted until I put her back.

Back
Top Bottom