Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
So exciting! Good luck with your hatch, can't wait to see the little fluffies
jumpy.gif

Thanks, they're in lockdown now.
woot.gif

I'm waiting your results
smile.png
I do see some twirling eyes in most of mine on day 6, so I'm cautiously encouraged.

Still haven't figured out if it's okay to hatch them in the egg cartons. Can't see anyone who's done it before.....

Quote:
What day are they on? The last ones I hatched popped out on day 19, the first ones I hatched (4 months ago) had some that hatched on day 19 (the smaller eggs) and some that hatched on day 21.

As for the egg cartons, I have been hatching all my eggs upright in cartons/turner racks...they are upright during incubation so I think it helps. It surely won't hurt them.

Quote:
I haven't hatched in egg cartons but I do hatch them in my sportsman in the bottom turner still in the egg racks.. So I wouldn't see much differance. I have had better luck letting them hatch in the rack still turning... But the sportsman isn't like a little bator as the turner is all one solid rack so they can't get stuck between the racks.

hope this helps

Day 19 i was like oh no. I was gonna try and use the egg carton but now i cant move it.
sad.png

Quote:
What day are they on? The last ones I hatched popped out on day 19, the first ones I hatched (4 months ago) had some that hatched on day 19 (the smaller eggs) and some that hatched on day 21.

As for the egg cartons, I have been hatching all my eggs upright in cartons/turner racks...they are upright during incubation so I think it helps. It surely won't hurt them.

Quote:

I always lockdown my Serama at day 17. It is very common for them to hatch at day 19.
smile.png
My first pip, for this current hatch, came at day 18. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom