Most Handsome Rooster Contest! CONTEST CLOSED!

Thank you to aoxa for hosting this fun contest. Also thank you to the judges for your time and efforts. And thanks to all who entered with us it wouldn't be a contest.
Now Color me S T U PID but I didn't see for sure. Are prizes for 1-3 or just 1? If I am entitled I would like a drawing of fudge. Again thanks to ALL involved
Rob

Thanks for the fun contest. There were so many gorgeous boys showcased! Made me want to keep adding to my already way too many roosters.

Congrats to all the deserving winners. I do love that Evan!

Congratulations to Evan, the All-American mutt.
woot.gif

I still think Evan is a strange name for a rooster.
smile.png

Thank you to aoxa for hosting this fun contest. Also thank you to the judges for your time and efforts. And thanks to all who entered with us it wouldn't be a contest.
Now Color me  S  T  U  PID   but I didn't see for sure. Are prizes for 1-3 or just 1? If I am entitled I would like a drawing of fudge. Again thanks to ALL involved
Rob

The prizes are for all six winners :) Sorry, should have mentioned that! Is that the picture of Fudge you want me to draw? And if so, do you want it colour or pencil?

Congratulations to Evan, the All-American mutt. :woot

I still think Evan is a strange name for a rooster. :)

It's a little weird for a rooster, but that wasn't a part of the judging process :p I loved how his owner described his personality, the pictures were stunning, and he has such beautiful colouring. He is one pretty boy!

Evan would like to thank everyone for the contest and for this distinguished honor bestowed upon him. He would like to thank his mom Elenor, and father, Earl. He would also especially like to thank his neighbor Evan Miller, who tried to get every chicken in the township banned, but could not because the local zoning does not prohibit chicken ownership. It was Evan Miller's attempt, and failure, to ban chicken husbandry in the area that led to increased efforts on my part to breed some extremely long crowing (and beautiful) roosters. And now you also know how Evan the rooster got his name. Evan would like a portrait done in the media of your choice, which he will personally autograph for all his hens to admire. ( and maybe I'll make the neighbor a copy!)

Back
Top Bottom