Most Handsome Rooster Contest! CONTEST CLOSED!

Evan would like to thank everyone for the contest and for this distinguished honor bestowed upon him. He would like to thank his mom Elenor, and father, Earl. He would also especially like to thank his neighbor Evan Miller, who tried to get every chicken in the township banned, but could not because the local zoning does not prohibit chicken ownership. It was Evan Miller's attempt, and failure, to ban chicken husbandry in the area that led to increased efforts on my part to breed some extremely long crowing (and beautiful) roosters. And now you also know how Evan the rooster got his name. Evan would like a portrait done in the media of your choice, which he will personally autograph for all his hens to admire. ( and maybe I'll make the neighbor a copy!)
Great story. I like when there is a splained meaning behind a name. Kind of like the story of how Chicken Rustler came to be!
Congrats to you and Evan

Evan would like to thank everyone for the contest and for this distinguished honor bestowed upon him. He would like to thank his mom Elenor, and father, Earl. He would also especially like to thank his neighbor Evan Miller, who tried to get every chicken in the township banned, but could not because the local zoning does not prohibit chicken ownership. It was Evan Miller's attempt, and failure, to ban chicken husbandry in the area that led to increased efforts on my part to breed some extremely long crowing (and beautiful) roosters. And now you also know how Evan the rooster got his name. Evan would like a portrait done in the media of your choice, which he will personally autograph for all his hens to admire. ( and maybe I'll make the neighbor a copy!)

Awesome story on how Evan got his name.... LOVE IT!!!

Now the name Evan makes sense.
smile.png

Just give me a bit of time on the portraits :) Going to do first place first, etc. I am quite the perfectionist, but it will be done. Hopefully I can capture all their handsome beauty :love

Just give me a bit of time on the portraits
smile.png
Going to do first place first, etc. I am quite the perfectionist, but it will be done. Hopefully I can capture all their handsome beauty
love.gif

It's VERY generous of you to do this, aoxa! What a fun idea as well. Lots of fun seeing all the boys.
big_smile.png

PS. I'd like to acknowledge "Jaques" by Poupoulles. I think he's GORGEOUS!!!

Back
Top Bottom