NH/VT: Young roosters seeking homes: Splash Andalusian, Golden Campine, Lakenvelder

ultraflora

In the Brooder
Apr 17, 2015
My hens are very outnumbered!

18 straight run chicks can yield a lot of roosters. :)
These sweet, hand-raised young roosters were born April 6th and some of them have got to go. If you're interested in more information about any of them, just send me a note. They are all nice, upstanding young roosters who watch out for the girls.

Thanks, hensinmaine! It's going to be sad to lose all the color that we have in the backyard right now! :)

I'm in the Upper Valley (in Lyme, NH, about 20 minutes north of Hanover). If you can make it for a visit, let me know when and I'll be happy to show them to you. Also let me know if you have questions about any of them or want to try to work out meeting up somewhere. If you were interested in a rooster, I could probably meet somewhere in north/eastern NH since I could use it as a nice excuse to go for a hike somewhere lovely.

Thought I'd post a quick update to this thread: if anyone in the NH/VT/MA/CT/NY area has any interest in one of my roosters (I also have an Easter Egger looking for a home) I'd be happy to make arrangements to transport to you. I need to downsize ASAP and it would be a shame to send them off to be eaten as they're lovely birds and pretty darned young and skinny! :)

Pass the word around! Free roosters for the taking!

Thanks y'all.
Flora

Thought I'd post a quick update to this thread: if anyone in the NH/VT/MA/CT/NY area has any interest in one of my roosters (I also have an Easter Egger looking for a home) I'd be happy to make arrangements to transport to you. I need to downsize ASAP and it would be a shame to send them off to be eaten as they're lovely birds and pretty darned young and skinny! :)

Pass the word around! Free roosters for the taking!

Thanks y'all.
Flora
I need a rooster. Came home and the boy was dead. Preferred young adult so my eggs are fertil. I can take the hen too if you like.
Thanks.
Brian.

Back
Top Bottom