Pics
IMG_6055.jpeg
IMG_6056.jpeg
IMG_6058.jpeg
IMG_6061.jpeg
IMG_6063.jpeg

This seems like the right place for such an announcement, so here we go! This is the birth announcement go for my outdoor previously feral cat's 4/5 kittens! :loveThis is Lola. She showed up a few months ago and started screaming. She seemed really skeletal and ravenous even though neighbors feed the community cats, and starved for love and attention in particular. She started going so far as jumping on windowsills and got basically adopted. We'll, she was pregnant and had kittens two weeks ago. It is soooooo hard waiting for her to bring them! Only 4 weeks to go on that! She is a fantastic mom, and hid them very well in a neighbor's backyard. We found out that though the neighbors had tried to feed her and get her to warm up to them, she wasn't having it and for whatever reason has picked us and us only. :idunno Us being me in particular. She sat on my lap through basically her whole pregnancy, cuddling and wanting me nearby always. She pretty much never left the front step. So now we're moving and taking her, and two kittens. The other two/three have wonderful homes lined up and waiting. So, anyway, Lola the Needy says hi.
1000000643.jpg

1000000642.jpg

Momma time a few days after birth.
Can you tell how proud I am Lol

This seems like the right place for such an announcement, so here we go! This is the birth announcement go for my outdoor previously feral cat's 4/5 kittens! :loveThis is Lola. She showed up a few months ago and started screaming. She seemed really skeletal and ravenous even though neighbors feed the community cats, and starved for love and attention in particular. She started going so far as jumping on windowsills and got basically adopted. We'll, she was pregnant and had kittens two weeks ago. It is soooooo hard waiting for her to bring them! Only 4 weeks to go on that! She is a fantastic mom, and hid them very well in a neighbor's backyard. We found out that though the neighbors had tried to feed her and get her to warm up to them, she wasn't having it and for whatever reason has picked us and us only. :idunno Us being me in particular. She sat on my lap through basically her whole pregnancy, cuddling and wanting me nearby always. She pretty much never left the front step. So now we're moving and taking her, and two kittens. The other two/three have wonderful homes lined up and waiting. So, anyway, Lola the Needy says hi.
View attachment 3872708
View attachment 3872710
Momma time a few days after birth.
Can you tell how proud I am Lol
Awwww she’s beautiful!!!

Back
Top Bottom