Quilt Block Swap! All blocks have been mailed!

lol
clap.gif
you're a better quilter than I am...

Quote:
Nope I am more of a topper, I have 8 that have been ready to quilt for about 5 years now LOL. I do quilt mine but it takes a lot to get me to get them out. LOL I love the quilt tops though, right now I am working on an amish spring, a fan, a double wedding ring and the one from this exchange. I have my surgery Thurs on my right shoulder so those are going to have to wait.

I need to do the two aprons and hot pads for the little boys in SC and the 2 small lap quilts for my grandbabies, I only have the waist and legs left on the 28 pj bottoms I make the grandkids for winter, before then. I am really excited about the aprons as the material is dragons and flame so the little guys should love them. Both have black backgrounds and one has blue dragons and orange flames and the other is red dragons and gold flames should be really cute. If I get them cut out I think I will have time to sew them before Christmas as I only have to hold that shoulder still for 2 weeks LOL, I should be able to sew if I am carefull not to move that shoulder. Nothing like crafting to get ya moving a bum shoulder.

I also have a bunch of spiders all ready to bead the legs and I should be able to do that without moving that shoulder as well.

Here is what I have so far:
IMG_1839.jpg

I do plan to put some type or border around the entire quilt. I was also impressed how easily I was able to get all the squares to match up. I love it, and am excited for the next swap
big_smile.png

Quote:
Sara, that's really nice. I have so much work to get done I can't seem to find the time to work on mine. I really like it. Maybe tonight I can get an hour to work on it.

Quote:
Thank you. Sadly I was excited about it and put it together even though I probably should have been doing other stuff. Now I just have to find the right fabric to border it with.

Back
Top Bottom