Recessive Red eyed cinnamon/silver guineas (New pics)

Quote:
Chocolate, Self Blue, Self Black, ButterScotch, and White.
I'm hoping to add a Grey female soon.

The only pairs are the Chocolates, Self Blacks, and Butterscotch. I still need to find a Self Blue female and White Male.

Awesome birds, thanks for sharing
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Someone say Call Ducks??
big_smile.png

Here's my photobucket album full of my call duck pictures!
smile.png

http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x396/ducklover1/Call Ducks/

haha, LOL yes meeee..... I have been breeding call ducks for about 6 years now, the birds here in Oz are bigger and not as refined, but with a few dedicated breeders, we are getting closer every year.... Have most colours and am working on pied and magpie, plus I have develpoed my own line of trout!!!

The smallest call I have is the Self Black female and she is just recovering from a Infected eye. I got her for free since she had the infection and it has cleared up completely without any medicine. The only thing that helped was having clean, fresh batheing water. The seller only had those screw off bottom poultry waterers that are really for chickens not ducks. So they were ratty lookin. They look a lot better now!
smile.png
Hey Bemba any pictures?? I just got into call ducks in September and I'm already hooked on them!
th.gif
I have 6 call ducks eggs in the incubator at the moment.
smile.png

Thank you Ozguineafowl! I take pride in all my birds and the call ducks have won me over 100%

Quote:
haha, LOL yes meeee..... I have been breeding call ducks for about 6 years now, the birds here in Oz are bigger and not as refined, but with a few dedicated breeders, we are getting closer every year.... Have most colours and am working on pied and magpie, plus I have develpoed my own line of trout!!!

The smallest call I have is the Self Black female and she is just recovering from a Infected eye. I got her for free since she had the infection and it has cleared up completely without any medicine. The only thing that helped was having clean, fresh batheing water. The seller only had those screw off bottom poultry waterers that are really for chickens not ducks. So they were ratty lookin. They look a lot better now!
smile.png
Hey Bemba any pictures?? I just got into call ducks in September and I'm already hooked on them!
th.gif
smile.png

Thank you Ozguineafowl! I take pride in all my birds and the call ducks have won me over 100%

I'll do up a thread on the duck page,
big_smile.png
any chance to show them off
roll.png

Quote:
smile.png
th.gif
smile.png

I'll do up a thread on the duck page,
big_smile.png
any chance to show them off
roll.png

ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom