Here’s what I got so far. Since he loves climbing and was having a hard time getting up on the plastic. I’m looking for a good hide too to replace them but they all look so fake and ugly or too expensive 😭

:hugs When I get home from work tonight I can give you a tour of Hoshi’s tank and make some affordable suggestions. If you want.

@TheDawg Also remember that you don’t have to get everything right away. You have a solid basic setup and you can work on upgrading it a little bit at a time until it is exactly how you want it.
That’s a good point too! I need to work on remembering that hahah I think I got like embarrassed by it honestly especially after seeing all these cool designs but that’s dumb because he seems to like the hides so yeah.

That’s a good point too! I need to work on remembering that hahah I think I got like embarrassed by it honestly especially after seeing all these cool designs but that’s dumb because he seems to like the hides so yeah.
He is coming from a breeder and they tend to very minimalistic setups so I am sure he already loves having the extra space. And I really I do think most people end up adjusting and upgrading things at least some over time. No shame in that!

He is coming from a breeder and they tend to very minimalistic setups so I am sure he already loves having the extra space. And I really I do think most people end up adjusting and upgrading things at least some over time. No shame in that!
Thanks! That makes a lot of sense and definitely makes me feel better about his “ugly” cafe ahaha

0522011736a.jpg
It seems I dont have a good picture on this phone. But the rock to the right is the lid of his hide. There were slate "rails" as walls siliconed togethor, so there was no risk of collapse.

Back
Top Bottom