Ribh's D'Coopage

I never heard that. I probably didn't watch that video.
He did it in the video you shared. 7:38.

But I'm grateful for the warning about self-cleaning litter trays. Not that I'd ever considered getting one. Scooping poop for Blossom is something I do with love and care.

Last edited:
There are now 3 broodies.
It doesn’t take much with this lot.
20240914_162304.jpg

Attachments

• 20240914_162304.jpg
    20240914_162304.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 2
Nice picture. And I’m glad the green nest boxes came with you. They seem like a really good design.
The girls really like them but I lost my 2nd one. The white ants got to it so it got left behind. I got them from the big local produce store down south but do you think I can find a produce store up here? Not for love or money. No~ones'ever'eardov'em. I'm going to try the *farm supplies* places on Monday & see if I have better luck, if only because I need feed for the girls. There's no choice here & I haven't found anywhere big enough to carry a variety yet. So glad I doubled up before I left. It was a right pain @ the time but so grateful now. The cat food has to come in by courier too. That looks like it needs to be ordered when I open a new bag. Again, I brought extra with me ~ & just as well. All 3 moggies are on a special urinary diet. 🙄 I might as well have bought a farm @ this rate!

There are now 3 broodies.
It doesn’t take much with this lot.
View attachment 3943292
Do you want to buy a few hatching eggs?
The cat food has to come in by courier
I suppose it must be possible to order chicken feed by courier too if the shop doesn’t have anything you want. In an air sealed container, it stays sort of ‘fresh’ up to 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom