~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"I am so sorry. I had no idea Em...." He pouted. "I am glad you are okay."

-_- *blush* well did you get a good peep show?"

Barbedos nodded then turned to leave.

The Kohl looked upon them curiously.

Later........... Morella's shuttle landed upon the sand.

Ellendiel snickered. "Can I have a meal?  I haven't had much food lately."  She folded her hands.

Thelma took her wrist.  "Come.. then quickly."  She walked along. She saw Iolaus. "Time to go dear."

"Thank you K'Ten."  Alala nodded.

"Really!?" Malinda lit up. "Lets try them on once you have time."  She grinned.

He mother bid her follow from behind her. Angelica bowed then turned to leave. She did glance back at him and then met with her mother.
"capt wife should be bringing it." he remarked dryly. as if on cue serenity came in.

----

iolaus eyed her but said nothing about lyta "okay"

----

he nodded.

---

"okay."

----

he sighed and went to send some men to check those houses.

"I am so sorry. I had no idea Em...."  He pouted. "I am glad you are okay."

-_- *blush* well did you get a good peep show?"

Barbedos nodded then turned to leave.

The Kohl looked upon them curiously.

Later...........  Morella's shuttle landed upon the sand.
"nor did I... I knew sati couldnt have it... makes tehm extremely aggressive. .."

----

"mm sadly no." (XD)

----

he eyed it as some of his men already went to do repairs.

---

he was waiting.

Dega came in. "Hylia.. get dressed.. the temps are dropping. Time to go gather fuel. We do a community roast of meat when a good hunt comes in."  He grabbed some straps.

"Stop that." He snorted. "We buy what we can but there are over 250K in the tribe to provide for. We take what we can get."  He stood up.

Daniel softly stroked the skin of her arm.

"Fair fair.. so sad to bad. I am bigger than  you."  She laughed.

The shuttle took hr to the surface of Terrellia.

Hylia heard him and bounced up happily as his words lured to him. She swiftly snagged a shirt and within in a flash it was on. She gazed into his eyes, "Can I get the fish?" She asked with her eyes full of joy.

Amy pounced off and ceases his path, "I told you we can heal, no need to raid." She growled, glaring in his eyes.

Bella delicately stroked his rosy cheek.

Timber advances his hands to grasps them, "I will get them " he grumbled, frantically swaying his hooves.

Meadow waited patiently for an reply or an order to exit her room.

The locked them in. Each room has a toilet, sink, mirror, and outfits in the drawer. No windows, and a slot for food to be dispensed through.

Aquarius already hated this place, even being here for a few minutes in the room. She glance at Azia, "what do you think of this place?" She asked.

Quote: Ellendiel wondered what his issue was. Then she looked at Serenity with curiosity.

"Where is Ises?" She asked heading for their ship they came in.

(timeskip)

Alala threw the instructor to the ground. "Still not good enough?" She was getting irked with him now too.

Later Malinda picked up Nali. "Richard has something for you."

Two were a complete wasteland, the slaves or servant were encamped well outside the estates or in the towns. All ships had been immobilized and comm's down.

Ellendiel wondered what his issue was. Then she looked at Serenity with curiosity.

"Where is Ises?"  She asked heading for their ship they came in.

(timeskip)

Alala threw the instructor to the ground. "Still not good enough?"  She was getting irked with him now too.

Later Malinda picked up Nali. "Richard has something for you." 

Two were a complete wasteland, the slaves or servant  were encamped well outside the estates or in the towns. All ships had been immobilized and comm's down.
serenity put thd food on the table "porthos your needed in the cockpit... unless you want to let jamie fly."
-_- "alright going." he left.
(lol) "mm for once I didnt get the srink eye... odd. it took some work but I was able to pry some fruit from the cook."

----

"here." she eyed lyta "lets go."
iolaus nodded and took off.

---

he grunted "getting better. " ( XD)

----

richard had the necklaces ready.

----

they reported it then went to the servants, they appeared unarm but was far from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom