The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Awwww! 🥰 The sweet Foureira has been enchanted by the All-powerful Broody Magic! Please keep us posted, Fluffy. Clovie is sending some of her own broody vibes, as she patiently awaits her own hatch day! ❤️

View attachment 3901037

Ugh, she's so cute! Sending good vibes your way little Clovie!

Ugh, she's so cute! Sending good vibes your way little Clovie!
Thank you, Fluffy! ❤️ I’m missing my daily walks with her to the garden.

IMG_5377.jpeg

Evvie is always happy to fill-in! But then, she’ll race to the house and wait for me to open the door. 🤣

Thank you, Fluffy! ❤️ I’m missing my daily walks with her to the garden.

View attachment 3901082
Evvie is always happy to fill-in! But then, she’ll race to the house and wait for me to open the door. 🤣

That's adorable! Seramas are such precious little birds. While I love my Tsouloufates, serama are just so special

Sorry Fluffy, I have to disqualify Foureira as a Greek singer. Originally she comes from Albania and didn’t even represent Greece but Cyprus according to the Dutch wikipedia.
Very international ❤️
Hope she wil hatch two beautiful little ladies. Do the eggs have names? Did I miss something?

View attachment 3901189

Oh don't worry, I'm aware. I'm only saying that she's very popular here, not that she's from Greece (although she is a greek citizen, I think), or that she represented us in Eurovision.

The eggs dont have names, and you didn't miss anything! Welcome!

Last edited:
Ruby does the same thing! Bantams are so precious! :love
It’s the cutest sight to see an itsy bitsy chicken waiting by the door! 🥰 I love it! Evvie thinks she still totally owns the house. She loves the kitchen throw rugs and the blanket on the sofa. Rubys probably got favorite places too! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom