Things you wish you could say

If you don't want the USPS to destroy your packages, then stop labeling them Fragile :)

On a serious note, I have had problems for the past several years with them destroying packages around Christmas time / the holiday season. UPS is way gentler on stuff and their rates are very competitive too. If you just walk in and say ship it, you will pay dearly, but tell them, the post office has flat rate xx and they give you a good deal.

But hey, at least it showed up, and not months later in a RIP blue bag of death.

Aaron

So I’ve been using the FB-land version of craigslist for about 9-10 months. That Markeyplace.

Compared to a 23-24yr cycle of using craigslist…. (Started circa 96/97)

The irony of seeing a persons ID, circle of “friends” & what ever they have publicly visible as compared with the auto-generated CL-email ID’s is truly bizarre…

So far I’ve been “disgustingly attacked” by a supposedly fellow veteran when “he” was the one asking about buying some of my used truck rims. And 4 other trolls.
Over 1/2 dozen BOTs. And well over 100 Flakey no-shows ……

Some of them have such a staggering level of hypocrisy from what they post vs. the text written towards me…..

/shakes head side to side

Oh …..side note. Looks like they will be submitting Tax info for every item sold for me /facepalm

/end of line.

Would they ship those this time of year? Now that would be funny, them busting open a box of angry bees.

Aaron
Nope, they are currently out of season. They have strict regulations for mailing them which among other things prohibits bees other than a queen be from being shipped by air.

They do have other ways of bad handling of them.

One year they held the packages until all the bees were dead before they sent them to their destinations.

So I’ve been using the FB-land version of craigslist for about 9-10 months. That Markeyplace.

Compared to a 23-24yr cycle of using craigslist…. (Started circa 96/97)

The irony of seeing a persons ID, circle of “friends” & what ever they have publicly visible as compared with the auto-generated CL-email ID’s is truly bizarre…

So far I’ve been “disgustingly attacked” by a supposedly fellow veteran when “he” was the one asking about buying some of my used truck rims. And 4 other trolls.
Over 1/2 dozen BOTs. And well over 100 Flakey no-shows ……

Some of them have such a staggering level of hypocrisy from what they post vs. the text written towards me…..

/shakes head side to side

Oh …..side note. Looks like they will be submitting Tax info for every item sold for me /facepalm

/end of line.
One more reason to avoid FB like the plague.

be careful of those no shows. At times, have seen instances of them casing you out, then a friend of theirs saying, ill meet you here at xx time, you go there, other guy robs your place.

The tax thing? Dealt with that for years with Paypal. For EVERY transaction or only over $599 ? they are going to snitch on you. If they do generate a 1099 for you, please be careful, the IRS loves to use those to tear you apart in an audit.

Good luck with that.
Aaron

Nope, they are currently out of season. They have strict regulations for mailing them which among other things prohibits bees other than a queen be from being shipped by air.

They do have other ways of bad handling of them.

One year they held the packages until all the bees were dead before they sent them to their destinations.
I think Ive read threads here of them doing that with baby chicks too, delivering them way late, way dead :(

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom