What did you do in the garden today?

😫 my dad passed away today. He got an infection at the hospital and couldn't come back from it
I am so very sorry for your loss. 😞 I still grieve for my dad, so I feel for you. ❤️ 🙏

I often listen to people's true Near Death Experiences, & Don Piper's 90 Minutes In Heaven. I miss my Dad, my best friend, so much, but knowing where his soul traveled to does help me with grief. 🌼

I have someone who is registered right down the road and was going to speak w them!
If that's someone you know personally, offer to help them with their bee chores.

Get a suit first; you won't be any help if you get stung.

I have a friend who has been involved with bees for 60 years. I offered to help him with ANY bee chore he had. Last autumn, I was literally just another pair of hands when he was pulling his honey supers. But even so, I was able to carry stuff, keep the smoker going, hold this, fetch that. And I learned quite a bit.

Yeah. Honey. :drool

Agree, I don't trust Temu and will never order from them. I think they're affiliated with the Chinese government (not sure, do your own research) but they're always putting advertisements on my phone, every one of their products are Chinese-made, and most of their positive reviews sound fake.
I have absolutely nothing but respect for Chinese people or people who are from there. But the government of China is a different story - they control their manufacturers, and I believe the best interests of their American customers come in last place, after their primary goal of learning about, influencing and stealing information from American consumers and the companies they buy from.
Remember a couple years ago when the dog food sold to us from Chinese manufacturers contained adulterated ingredients that killed a lot of people's pets? How about the random seeds sent from China to people in America that they never ordered, that turned out to be invasive species?
Yeah, I don't trust them.
Screenshot_20240626_130948_Firefox.jpg

Back
Top Bottom