What do you make? Handcrafted / Handmade / Made with Love

It would be like alphabet soup. We all pushed the letters together to form the word we wanted to see in the soup...nobody just stirred and saw "well done" lol!

View attachment 2395642

But it's all written in runes so you'll have to learn ancient Norse to be able to do something that complicated. ;)

@OneMountainAcres you have a listing on BYC somewhere don't you? Do you mind sharing the BYC link? My daughter would like to get one!

Absolutely! Here are the two threads I have going. There's all sorts of pictures. I'm send you a pm too

Homemade hen/turkey saddles:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/hen-turkey-saddles.1338823/
Chicken tutus:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/chicken-tutus.1339035/

I'm a professional longarm quilter, but I like to make the quilts too! I make gift quilts, donation quilts, memory and T-shirt quilts, and quilts on demand. I also make egg aprons, cooking aprons, tote bags, and feed sack tote bags.
Crochet gets fitted in when I have the time and I grow herbs and English roses, which in addition to just flat out loving to grow them, I dry them for all natural culinary, personal care, and home care items such as rose petal bath salts, lavender balms, or thyme cleaner.
All of which I use as we are sensitive skinned here.
I also like making fudge and cheese from fresh milk when I have dairy animals.

View attachment 2395722 View attachment 2395708

View attachment 2395712 View attachment 2395724

View attachment 2395694 View attachment 2395695
View attachment 2395697 View attachment 2395710

View attachment 2395699 View attachment 2395711

Those are gorgeous!! I'm working on quilt squares made from fabric scraps left over from the hen saddles I make. I want to make a big quilt out of all of them someday :) My mom and I did work together a few years ago to make my dad a quilt or if all his old bicycling/ motorcycle shirts. He was thoroughly shocked and loved it :) That's about the extent of my quilting experience though lol

FB_IMG_1541436427564.jpg

I'm a Jack of all trades and a master of none. My entire family loves arts and crafts and I have supplies to make all sorts of thing here. One of my hobbies very well may be collecting art supplies because I have A LOT, lol!

Some of our more recent stuff...I made a bunch of custom baby onesies. We've sewn so many masks this year our hands very nearly fell off and my daughter made a dress to match one of her masks. She also made her own Halloween costume this year, carved the foam and did all of the sewing herself. The painting isn't new but it's one of my favorite pieces in the house, my Husband painted it for me!

I make custom photo pendant jewelry and keychains. We love canning jams (this is a craft right? lol). Crocheting, drawing, painting, making soap, you name it!

5-18-20 For Vincent.JPG

Libs Dress and Mask.jpg
Costume 10-31-20.jpg
1 (4).JPG
Examples of Packaging.jpg

2018-1 (1).JPG
2018-1 (4).JPG

I make Goat milk soap. They didn't have a lactation this year though. Hoping at least my Saanen is bred for a January baby. My soap is plain; not artsy. I use essential oil and it's just better for the skin.

Plain soap gets the job done just as well as fancy soap!

Absolutely! Here are the two threads I have going. There's all sorts of pictures. I'm send you a pm too

Homemade hen/turkey saddles:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/hen-turkey-saddles.1338823/
Chicken tutus:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/chicken-tutus.1339035/

Those are gorgeous!! I'm working on quilt squares made from fabric scraps left over from the hen saddles I make. I want to make a big quilt out of all of them someday :) My mom and I did work together a few years ago to make my dad a quilt or if all his old bicycling/ motorcycle shirts. He was thoroughly shocked and loved it :) That's about the extent of my quilting experience though lol

View attachment 2395749

Thank you!

@CrisAnderson27 I remember you saying you made knives I believe. Maybe you would like to share some pictures of those beauties! :D

@SnapdragonQ If you're up for sharing? :)

@Sally Sunshine I know I've seen a sneak peak of your goodies as contest prizes, maybe you would like to share?

I do!!

I just redid my phone so I don't have many onhand...but this should give people the general idea 😜.

c798f6_171f6c9762934d3cb7cc1c1d9e64127a_mv2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom