What do you make? Handcrafted / Handmade / Made with Love

Pics
I love to sew! I also do some crafts. I make masks (for family mostly) and cloth sanitary pads 😊 I used to have an Etsy but life got too busy for my little business. Have made saddle pads (english), fleece quick leg wraps for horses, laptop cases, messenger bags, dog coats, dog socks for winter walking, and dog sanitary diapers.

I love to sew! I also do some crafts. I make masks (for family mostly) and cloth sanitary pads 😊 I used to have an Etsy but life got too busy for my little business. Have made saddle pads (english), fleece quick leg wraps for horses, laptop cases, messenger bags, dog coats, dog socks for winter walking, and dog sanitary diapers.

I used to have an Etsy as well. Key words "used to". It can get overwhelming! I would love to see your messenger bags, dog coats, and socks if you have pictures!

I love to knit and crochet. I used to tat, but I hold the needle too tight and ended up bending them all the time. I need to learn shuttle tatting, if anyone has a good place I can learn from? ;) ;)
I used to do lots of different crafts, but have run out of time and space :(.

SO many talented people in here!

@ChocolateMouse do you exploded skeletons?

I make Goat milk soap. They didn't have a lactation this year though. Hoping at least my Saanen is bred for a January baby. My soap is plain; not artsy. I use essential oil and it's just better for the skin.
Indeed it is! I prefer all naturally made soaps!
Those are gorgeous!! I'm working on quilt squares made from fabric scraps left over from the hen saddles I make. I want to make a big quilt out of all of them someday :) My mom and I did work together a few years ago to make my dad a quilt or if all his old bicycling/ motorcycle shirts. He was thoroughly shocked and loved it :) That's about the extent of my quilting experience though lol

View attachment 2395749
Thank you! And that's a wonderful looking quilt! T-shirt quilts are not easy, yours turned out great!!
I do!!

I just redid my phone so I don't have many onhand...but this should give people the general idea 😜.

View attachment 2395763
I've seen some videos people, his knives are Ah-Ma-Zing!!

I thought about making quilted dog coats, specifically greyhound coats. I have all the materials besides the hardware. How did you find it to work with putting on the hardware and straps?

I love to knit and crochet. I used to tat, but I hold the needle too tight and ended up bending them all the time. I need to learn shuttle tatting, if anyone has a good place I can learn from? ;) ;)

I have not, that requires more delicate cutting instruments than I have right now I think.

I thought about making quilted dog coats, specifically greyhound coats. I have all the materials besides the hardware. How did you find it to work with putting on the hardware and straps?
I bought hardware on Amazon but mostly I measured the dog that the coat was for and just used velcro. Was much easier as it didn't need to be as adjustable.

I have never tried tatting or shuttle tatting, adding that to my list of things I need to learn now too!
We have a whole room dedicated to art and it still overflows into other rooms. Lol!

I have seen finished pieces with exploded skeletons, they are AMAZING, I can't even imagine how incredibly difficult that is to do!

Back
Top Bottom