Whatcha Making for Supper?

I had Pho. Those that didn’t join me had other stuff.
Yum! We are having Pho tomorrow. But it will be simple this time. I have a lot of frozen broth leftover from the last time I made it. It takes so long to make that I thought I'd make a double batch. Hopefully it will taste just as good as the first time. I will steep some Oldman Que Huong herbs in it. Then I just have to add the beef and veggies. Easy-peasy.

Yum! We are having Pho tomorrow. But it will be simple this time. I have a lot of frozen broth leftover from the last time I made it. It takes so long to make that I thought I'd make a double batch. Hopefully it will taste just as good as the first time. I will steep some Oldman Que Huong herbs in it. Then I just have to add the beef and veggies. Easy-peasy.
We went to our favorite restaurant to get it last night. They have the best broth ever.

Would you care to share your recipe? I just love pho and make broth all the time but not pho yet!

Back
Top Bottom